Bayside Guest House has been stylishly renovated and re-decorated, offering up-market, spacious and private accommodation to both leisure and corporate travellers.
All rooms have private entrances & en-suite bathrooms, and have been tastefully and comfortably decorated providing a restful haven after spending a day on the beach, exploring nearby game parks or returning from a busy day at work. Sit out on your patio in the secluded garden or covered patio, laze around the pool or take an invigorating walk along the beachfront.
TV’s with DSTV, fridges, microwaves and complimentary tea/coffee facilities are provided in each room, whilst some rooms have limited self-catering facilities as well. Wi-Fi Internet connection is available, and secure off-street parking, is provided. A sumptuous breakfast is served in the sunny, welcoming dining-room.
Double / Twin
Double / queen and twin rooms, some with limited self catering facilities. Please let us know if you have specific bed &/or bath/shower requirements.
Bayside offers a variety of family accommodation:
Spacious twin room with double sleeper couch, en-suite bathroom with shower and limited self catering facilities
Twin room with double sleeper couch, en-suite bathroom with separate bath & shower and limited self-catering facilities
Queen bedroom with double sleeper couch, en-suite bathroom with separate bath & shower and limited self-catering facilities
Family suite consisting of double room, en-suite with shower, and a twin room, en-suite with shower/bath. These rooms have inter-leading doors.
Port Elizabeth is proudly known as the water sport capital of South Africa, offering malaria free game lodges, ethnic culture, art, and entertainment for everyone
- Twin single bed, double bed and family rooms available
- All rooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Fridge, microwave, tea & coffee-making facilities in each room
- Ceiling fans, TV with DSTV and telephones are standard, with hair dryers available on request
- Room design, writing desks and WI-FI internet connections offer the business person flexibility of working late nights, watching TV or both
- Separate entrances, covered patios in a tranquil garden setting
- Secure off-street parking