The company was founded by Edward Colin Gutsche (MD) in 2001. Edge Financial Group is a fully independant financial services company specialising in individual and group portfolio management, retirement fund, financial and medical aid advice. Since inception, our clients have always been top priority.
One of our strongest features is that we have a relevant specialist for each specific service that we provide. We are therefore able to provide our group and individual clients with the most up to date and professional advice. We pride ourselves on constantly offering a more personalised service to our clients. The finer and more personal details of our client portfolios are never forgotten. Our clients are our most valued “assets”. For us, the trust relationship that we build with our clients highlights the principles and values that we aspire to in our business and this has continued client loyalty and support which has allowed our firm to grow rapidly by reputation.
- Retirement, Pension & Provident Fund advice
- Employee Benefits
- Local Funds (525 investment funds, including Allan Gray, Stanlib & Investec)
- Offshore Investment(1300 funds, Including Fidelity, Invesco, JP Morgan & Sarasins)
- Local & Offshore property funds and investments
- Direct Offshore Investments (Qrops, Bonds, Structured notes and OPES)
- Medical Aid
- Individual Life, disability and dread disease coverage
- Trusts, wills and estates, banking and financing
- Short Term Insurance
Our respective specialists are able to provide these services on behalf of:
- Stanlib, Investec, Allan Gray, Prudential, Sanlam Glacier (and many more)
- Liberty Life, Discovery, Old Mutual, Sanlam and Momentum
(retirement, life and investment)
- Liberty Life, Discovery, Old Mutual, Sanlam and Momentum (Employee Benefits)
- Investec (Private and Corporate Banking and Business Finance)
- Discovery, Fedhealth, Bonitas, Medshield and many more (medical aid)
- Glenrand MIB & Alexander Forbes, Mutual & Federal, Santam etc (short term insurance)
- Trust and Pension, Sovereign and Royal London
The advertising of hedge funds and Channel Islands banking is not prescribed.